LinkedIn Monitoring Software
i-Comply is our flagship social media, monitoring, compliance and archiving platform that allows your organization to leverage LinkedIn and other social media in a compliant manner based on the social media compliance and monitoring policies you set up for your organization.
i-Comply social media monitoring software is available for various industries and situations including Pharma, Financial Services, Government, Elected Officials, Actors, Athletes as well as Colleges and Universities. In addition you can tailor the i-Comply solution for your specific situation using the highly configurable rules based engine.
i-Comply is also convenient and easy to use. The mobile and browser interfaces allow you to monitor Facebook and all your social media accounts in a single place with full monitoring of all created content. The multi-post feature allows you to post to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter in a compliant manner from a single screen. All posts are fed through the completely configurable i-Comply manual or automatic approval process so you can feel confident that posts are compliant and monitored before they reach LinkedIn and other the social networking sites. All posts are automatically monitored and archived in the i-Comply built in archiving database or the archiving repository of your choice.
Unique Qualities of i-Comply
- Proactive solution that prevents non compliant posts
- Automatically monitors all activity you create
- Works with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Extremely configurable
- Available for most industries
- Easy to use
- Works with your existing archiving solution
- Available on premise or in the cloud
- Configurable policies can be set for your specific LinkedIn monitoring situation
- Monitors and manages LinkedIn and all your social profiles in one place
- Manual or automatic post approval process
- Mobile client lets you post to LinkedIn and other social networks from anywhere
- Built in archiving and retrieval
- Black list allows you to easily block non-compliant posts