Twitter Pharma Software
i-Comply is our flagship social media compliance and archiving platform that allows pharma and life sciences organizations to leverage Twitter and other social media outlets in a compliant manner based on the social media compliance policies specifically designed for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition you can set up specialized policies specifically for your life sciences organization.
Twitter is an important tool and many pharma / life sciences companies face legal and regulatory issues (DDMAC, FDAC, Pharma Guidelines) that currently limit the use of Twitter and other social media. Consumers are using Twitter and life sciences companies are already exposed to this risk to some degree as a result of this usage. i-Comply allows you to reduce this risk by interacting with the major social media outlets in a compliant manner.
i-Comply is also convenient and easy to use. The mobile and browser interfaces allow you to manage all your social media accounts in a single place. The multi-post feature allows you to tweet and post to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter in a compliant manner from a single screen. All tweets are automatically fed through the completely configurable i-Comply manual or automatic approval process so you can feel confident that tweets are compliant based on the rules you set up for your organization before they reach Twitter and the other the social media outlets.
Unique Qualities of i-Comply
- Built for the pharma enterprise
- Works with Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Available on premise or in the cloud
- Can prevent non compliant tweets before they happen
- Extremely configurable
- Can be used by internal and external stakeholders (Agencies, consultants…)
- Tailored specifically for Pharma and Life Sciences
- Easy to use
- Works with your existing archiving solution
- Configurable twitter policies can be set for your situation
- Manages all your Twitter and other social profiles in one place
- Manual or automatic post approval process
- Mobile client lets you post from anywhere
- Built in archiving
- Black list allows you to easily block non-compliant tweets
- Marketing- Ability to reach your customers on Twitter and other social media
- Public Relations- Improve patient perceptions
- Risk Avoidance/Litigation- Provide a single place to record patient information
- Risk Avoidance/Litigation- Stop inappropriate posts before they occur