Social Media Compliance for Colleges and Universities and other Educational Institutions
Colleges and Universities including athletes, faculty and administration are increasing using social media to communicate on a regular basis in a more personal way. Twitter and Facebook have perhaps become the most important mechanism for public relations. However interacting with social media is not without risk and it seems that colleges and universities are plagued on a daily basis by controversy and scandals of their own making through the use of social media. i-Comply, our flagship social media compliance solution, allows colleges and universities and their public relations agencies to confidently interact with their followers knowing only appropriate posts are approved based on the NCAA or other regulations you set up.
i-Comply is also convenient and easy to use. The mobile and browser interfaces allow you to manage all your social media profiles in a single place. The multi-post feature allows simultaneous posing to Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook in a compliant manner from a single screen. All posts are automatically fed through the completely configurable i-Comply manual or automatic approval process so you can feel confident that posts are compliant before they reach the social networking outlets. Posts can even be fed directly to a university official or PR agency for a timely manual approval.
Unique Qualities of i-Comply
- Available for colleges, universities and other institutions
- Cloud based solution means little or no technical skill is required
- Can prevent problematic posts before they happen
- Extremely configurable
- Tailored specifically for colleges and universities.
- Easy to use
- Mobile client lets you post from anywhere
- Manages all your social profiles in one place
- Manual or automatic post approval process
- Black list allows you to easily block non-compliant posts
- Can automatically route to university official or PR agency for approval
- Marketing- Ability to reach your alumni and fans
- Public Relations- Improve perceptions
- Risk Avoidance/Litigation- Provide a single place for fan communications
- Risk Avoidance/Litigation- Stop inappropriate posts before they occur