Social Media Compliance Software for Insurance Companies
i-Comply is our flagship social media compliance and archiving platform that allows insurance organizations to leverage social media in a compliant manner based on the social media compliance policies specifically designed for insurance companies and brokers. In addition you can set up specialized policies specifically for your organization.
Social media is an important tool and many insurance companies face legal and regulatory issues such as FINRA, FERC and Sarbanes Oxley that currently prevent or limit the use of social media. Consumers are using social media and insurance companies are already exposed to this risk to some degree as a result of this usage. i-Comply allows you to increase sales and reduce this risk by interacting with the major social media outlets in a compliant manner.
i-Comply is also convenient and easy to use for insurance companies. The mobile and browser interfaces allow you to manage all your social media profiles in a single place. The multi-post feature allows simultaneous posting to you to Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook in a compliant manner from a single screen. All posts are automatically fed through the completely configurable i-Comply manual or automatic approval process so you can feel confident that posts are compliant before they reach the social networking outlets.
Unique Qualities of i-Comply
- Built for the enterprise
- Available on premise or in the cloud
- Can prevent non compliant posts before they happen
- Extremely configurable
- Tailored specifically for insurance companies and brokers
- Easy to use
- Works with your existing archiving solution
- Configurable policies can be set for your situation
- Manages all your social profiles in one place
- Manual or automatic post approval process
- Mobile client lets you post from anywhere
- Built in archiving
- Black list allows you to easily block non-compliant posts
- Marketing- Ability to reach your customers
- Public Relations- Improve customer perceptions
- Risk Avoidance/Litigation- Provide a single place for customer communications
- Risk Avoidance/Litigation- Stop inappropriate posts before they occur