Social Media Compliance Software for Pharma and Life Sciences
i-Comply is our flagship social media compliance and archiving platform that allows life sciences organizations to leverage social media in a compliant manner based on the social media compliance policies specifically designed for your industry. In addition, you can set up specialized policies specifically for your organization.
Social media is an important tool and many life sciences companies face legal and regulatory issues (DDMAC, FDAC, Pharma Guidelines) that currently limit the use of social media. Consumers are using social media, and life sciences companies are already exposed to this risk to some degree as a result of this usage. i-Comply allows you to reduce this risk by interacting with the major social media outlets in a compliant manner.
i-Comply is also convenient and easy to use. The mobile and browser interfaces allow you to manage all your social media accounts in a single place. The multi-post feature allows you to post to Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook in a compliant manner from a single screen. All posts are automatically fed through the completely configurable i-Comply manual or automatic approval process so you can feel confident that posts are compliant before they reach the social media outlets.
Unique Qualities of i-Comply
- Built for the enterprise
- Available on premise or in the cloud
- Can prevent non compliant posts before they happen
- Extremely configurable
- Can be used by internal and external stakeholders (Agencies, consultants…)
- Tailored specifically for Pharma
- Easy to use
- Works with your existing archiving solution
- Configurable policies can be set for your situation
- Manages all your social profiles in one place
- Manual or automatic post approval process
- Mobile client lets you post from anywhere
- Built in archiving
- Black list allows you to easily block non-compliant posts
- Marketing- Ability to reach your customers
- Public Relations- Improve patient perceptions
- Risk Avoidance/Litigation- Provide a single place to record patient information
- Risk Avoidance/Litigation- Stop inappropriate posts before they occur