Social Media Guard – Protecting Actors and Public Personalities from Social Media Mistakes
Actors and public personalities are increasing using social media to communicate with their fans on a regular basis in a more personal way. Twitter and Facebook have perhaps become the most important mechanism for public relations for actors and other public personalities. However interacting with social media is not without risk and it seems that actors and other personalities are plagued on a daily basis by controversy and scandals of their own making through the use of social media. Social Media Guard – our flagship social media protection solution, allows actors and other personalities, and their public relations agencies, to confidently interact with their followers knowing only appropriate posts are approved.
Social Media Guard is also convenient and easy to use. The mobile and browser interfaces allow you to manage all your social media profiles in a single place. The multi-post feature allows simultaneous posing to Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook in a safe manner from a single screen. All posts are automatically fed through the completely configurable manual or automatic approval process so you can feel confident that posts are compliant before they reach the social networking outlets. Posts can even be fed directly to your PR agency for a timely manual approval.
Unique Qualities of Social Media Guard
- Available for Actors or Public Relations Agencies
- Cloud based solution means little or no technical skill is required
- Can prevent problematic posts before they happen
- Extremely configurable
- Tailored specifically for Actors and public personalities.
- Easy to use
- Mobile client lets you post from anywhere
- Manages all your social profiles in one place
- Manual or automatic post approval process
- Black list allows you to easily block non-compliant posts
- Can automatically route to PR agency for approval
- Marketing- Ability to reach your fans
- Public Relations- Improve public perceptions
- Public Relations- Provide a single place for fan interactions
- Public Relations- Stop inappropriate tweets and posts before they occur