Social Smart is our flagship social media, monitoring, compliance and archiving platform that allows your organization to leverageTwitter and other social media in a compliant manner based on the social media compliance and monitoring policies you set up for your organization.
Social Smart social media monitoring software is available for various industries and situations including Pharma, Financial Services, Government, Elected Officials, Actors, Athletes as well as Colleges and Universities. In addition you can tailor the Social Smart solution for your specific situation using the highly configurable rules based engine.
Social Smart is also convenient and easy to use. The mobile and browser interfaces allow you to monitor Twitter and all your social media accounts in a single place with full monitoring of all created content. The multi-post feature allows you to tweet and post to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter in a compliant manner from a single screen. All tweets are fed through the completely configurable Social Smart manual or automatic approval process so you can feel confident that tweets are compliant and monitored before they reach Twitter and other the social networking sites. All tweets are automatically monitored and archived in the Social Smart built in archiving database or the archiving repository of your choice.
Unique Qualities of Social Smart
- Proactive solution that prevents non compliant tweets
- Automatically monitors all your tweets
- Works with Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Extremely configurable
- Available for most industries
- Easy to use
- Works with your existing archiving solution
- Available on premise or in the cloud
- Configurable policies can be set for your specific Twitter monitoring situation
- Monitors and manages Twitter and all your social profiles in one place
- Manual or automatic post approval process
- Mobile client lets you post to Twitter and other social networks from anywhere
- Built in archiving and retrieval
- Black list allows you to easily block non-compliant tweets